DePice

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Catablog

This blog exists so I don't lose track of things I've written that are floating around the internet.

Here are links to things posted prior to this:

11/4/10

Plagiarists' Favors

10/29/10

CMJ: Curmudgeons of Music Journalism

10/26/10

Hire Education

10/20/10

Francesa Takes on Fox

What do Bo Burnham, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., Reggie Watts, and Nada Surf Have in Common?

10/5/10

The Separation of Church and Journalism

9/21/10

They Don't They Don't Speak for Us


8/19/10

Why Have I Been Listening to So Much Mainstream Rap?



On the wcdblog during college:

http://wcdbfm.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/howdy/

http://wcdbfm.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/dylan%E2%80%99s-top-10-albums-of-the-decade/

http://wcdbfm.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/the-kids-are-back/

http://wcdbfm.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/galactic-2/

http://wcdbfm.tumblr.com/post/432635518/transverse-temporal-gyrus

http://wcdbfm.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/90-9-fm-%E2%80%94-anything-but-ephemeral/

http://wcdbfm.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/new-gorillaz-album-plastic-beach/

http://wcdbfm.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/wcdb-the-arch-enemy-of-commercial-radio/

http://wcdbfm.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/the-dillinger-escape-plan/

Posted by Dylan at 5:44 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2010 (1)
    • ▼  November (1)
      • Catablog

About Me

Dylan
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.